Sunday 25 June 2017

Aldi Frosecco Challenge

Its been so warm the last couple of weeks we all need something to help cool off.  Aldi have such a great range of products that are perfect for those summer BBQ's and parties.
I was asked to try one of their fab cocktail ideas so I jumped at the chance to play with some great ingredients.

This a Frosecco and yummy mix of delicious strawberry and orange mixed with Prosecco



Ingredients
·         150ml Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG,     Aldi, £7.99
·         20ml fresh orange juice
·         1 cup frozen whole strawberries
·         1 teaspoon honey
·         Garnish with fresh strawberries or oranges
Method
·         Blend all ingredients together until smooth
·         Garnish with orange slices and/or strawberries as desired
·         Serve immediately

It was very simple to make and it tasted so fresh and light.  Not expensive at all and I think most people would enjoy it. We loved making it and I can tell you it did not last long lol. This is our attempt.


There is lots o information on the Aldi web site and lots of other recipe's to make and enjoy.


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much