Thursday 27 July 2017

New Friends and old




I have been blogging for a few years now. I swear I have no idea where the time went and the years seem to fly the older you get. I fully believe you are never to old to learn and I still feel I am doing that. I have made plenty of mistakes with blogging, and to be fair I am, and will do ! There is still a ton of things I still do not get, and know I should be doing more.
Having said that I have 'Met' some great people along the way. Some I have had the pleasure to meet like Jaime and Cathy and some not as yet.

I recently got into instagram and love being able to share pictures and snapshots of my life. I am also enjoy chatting when people go live. I regularly chat and enjoy hearing stuff from David and Donetta  over at Dadvworld and Mumvworld.  I am old enough to be their mum but it does not stop us having a chat and a laugh. I have also picked up hints and tips re blogging which I am trying to put into action. It only took a second to listen and I am very glad I did.

Your age is just a number and I think we can all learn about the world and stay in touch. I hope when my grandchildren are older they will be impressed nan can keep up with them.

Until next time xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much