Sunday 3 December 2017

Aldi Ski Range Review

Aldi's new range of ski wear may come in handy if the weather predictions are right!  Or if you are lucky enough to be heading out to the slopes soon this range is just perfect for you also. Covering everything you need to take from all the layers right up to the outer wear Aldi have it ready and waiting. I got to try out the Crane Triangle ski jacket and the Crane Grey for my 3 year olds.  Yes style is important but more is the warmth, and waterproof layers. This lovely fleece-lined jacket its great for your little ones to stay warm.

So the facts


Cleaning Instructions
Do not dry clean
Features
Full front YKK reverse nylon
Zip covered with lips
Hidden zipped ski pass pocket on sleeve
2 x zipped hip pockets covered with lips
Fixed adjustable 2-layer hood
Inside collar fleece and soft fleece lining
Lower body/sleeves/front with 190T lining
Cuffs with velcro adjuster
Snowbelt with anti-slip tape
Zipped mesh mp3 pocket with media port
Mesh goggle pocket
Elastic inner sleeve cuff with no thumb holes
All over padding (body 100g/sleeve 80g)
All seams taped
High loft wadding
Breathable
Windproof
Waterproof

This one looked fab on my granddaughter but I was too slow for a picture !!!

He loved it and wanted it on straight away !


My grandchildren loved them and although this is marked at a boys jacket I think it can be worn by a girl as well. Very good quality for the price and practical no only for skiing but also everyday wear.



In stores from today but be fast as I am sure they will not last long.

For my information check out the Aldi web site



please note I was not paid for the review only receiving a sample of the product

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much