Wednesday 20 December 2017

Aldi Christmas Wines Review


Well Christmas is nearly here and I am sure everyone is rushing around trying to do all the last bits and bobs. I no I am but I will be making a visit to my local Aldi to top up on wine and beers for the big day. We enjoy the odd class or two and when the chance to trying some wine to then share with you we jumped at it. So we had three to try.


Greco di Tufo
£6.99
  A really yummy white wine for Italy with flavours of passion fruit and lime. It was crisp and lovely and clean and fresh. Ideal for any meal really.

Maynards Pink Port
£7.99


Very lovely fruity, raspberry wine. Totally yummy chilled and perfect to drink at any time but lovely with a sweet dish

Prosecco Superiore
£7.99



This is  perfect for your Christmas Bubbles. Very light and refreshing with a yummy fruity taste. A really nice wine from Italy .
 
So why not get along to your local store and stock up so you can really push the boat out this Christmas.  For lots more information you can visit the web site at



Have a very Happy Christmas Everyone


please note I was not paid for this review only receiving samples 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much