Wednesday 24 January 2018

Aldi Six Nations Championship Range

Now I am saying I am a huge sports person, but I love to watch from the comfort of my sofa! I love sports wear and its easy and on a relaxed weekend what more can you want. So if you are a dedicated fan or a comfort seeker then Aldi's Six Nation Range is for you.
All the items are official licensed products so great quality and colour. You can kit yourself out top to toe for any English/Scottish or Welsh fan. The range includes adults and children so making everyone happy. I was impressed with the quality of the items  I got to try and the price.

Rugby Fleece  £12.99

My husband was really happy with this . We felt the quality was great and a nice warm but not too heavy. Ideal for under a coat or on its own in warmer months. The size was really good ours was a size Large and it fitted my husband ok not loose but very wearable. Now considering he normal wears and XL or a 2XL the size was a little larger but still great. 

 Men's  Hoody £14.99
 Another great item. Very heavy and well made a nice quality product you would expect to pay much much more for. Once again great on size . For the price really amazing.

Children's T shirt £4.99
 This is a really good quality T shirt. Thick and soft you can feel it is made well. Lovely colour and I think it will really wash well. I think the children's may come up a little small.  I had 5/6age  and it fitted my grandson who is 4 well, but at this price buy a few to cover all the ages .

Rugby Beanie £4.99
Its still cold so I think its going to be a little while before we can forget these for the summer. Once again a quality product. Heavy and thick you can just tell it will keep your head warm anywhere. Stock up now for winter .

The whole range is available in store and online while stocks last from the 1st February. I would get them fast as its a really great quality range.


You can find out more about the range from the 28th at 
https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys/sports-and-leisure



Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the products 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much