Wednesday 2 November 2011

Welcome wednesday

Welcome Wednesday is today and I was delighted to be told I was their spotlighted blog this week. Its always nice to meet new people and I must say that is a plus of the internet. I came into blogging late in my life but It has become a new hobby, to add to the list of all my others.

It does prove that it is never too late to learn, even if I have a long way to go I still enjoy doing it.
So this is just a wee short blog post to say hi to all my new friends and all my old friends, I am very pleased you took time to come and read my blog. I hope you will come back often and always leave a comment as I really enjoy reading them.

Thanks to Kristen and Jaime over at

 www.from-me-blogspot.co.






1 comment :

  1. Congrats on being spotlighted! Hello! I am a new follower from the Welcome Wednesday Hop. Feel free to follow me back at Horseshoes:

    http://www.cdnhorseshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much