Thursday 12 January 2012

Mother's Love

Mother's love is something I was thinking of today. I know for me my mum was the light of my life.We had a great relationship, although I always knew she was the boss.
When she passed away it was hard as I also had two young children. I was comforted that she was not in pain any more.

Being a mum can be hard but it can also ring so many rewards. My children are the light of my life and such a joy. My oldest son Matthew was long waited for and we thought we would never have children, so when I found out I was pregnant we were delighted.
His birth was fairly hard but worth every second when they put him in my arms.
Like any new young mum there were times that it was hard, and I felt the responsibility at times.
As he grew my mothers love just got bigger and bigger.
Then when Matthew was five we had his sister Natalie. My family was complete and I had a perfect little boy and girl. Don't get me wrong there have been times when I wanted to run away, but I loved them more and more.

As they have grown into adults they have been great. For me the love for them has just got more and more, and even though they are adults for me they will always be my little boy and girl.
I am very proud of them everyday, and when I look at them my heart is overflowing with my mothers love for them.
So if you are finding life tough with your little ones, remember they grew up so fast. Enjoy your time with them as they will be grown before you know it.

So Matthew and Natalie if you read this I love you more and more each day xxx

2 comments :

  1. The time sure goes fast. Next thing you know, you'll be a grandma! Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right darlene! I'm looking forward to grandkids very much.
    Thanks I love the picture as well

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much