Wednesday 27 June 2012

Review of Knit one purlone

Review of Knit one-purl one today! If you read my last post re social media friendships, you will know I told you a little of  new friends called Emma and Sue. As I said they were so kind as to send me some of their products they make and some more information on them. I was so lucky to get a beautiful hand made headband, so I will be warm and ready for the winter. They have a couple of great styles and I can tell you mine is warm and well made. This is the kind of thing that I am taking about.


I also got a lovely set of face/wash cloths all tied up in tissue and pink ribbon. And a great mug warmer to keep my tea hot which is very important.


I was delighted with my things, they have a lovely colourful web site and customer service is excellent.
I asked Emma to tell me a little about her store and so I am now passing the blog over to her!

Knit one purl one is a knitting store selling a wide range of designer yarns, as well as knitting needles, patterns, books, buttons! Brands include Debbie Bliss, Louisa Harding, Noto, Woolcraft, Jarol, UKHKA, knit pro and lots more! We are the knitting store that saves you more!

We also have a handmade knitted section where you can treat yourself or a gift for somebody else and especially for those who have not started knitting yet you can see what you can make! Everything we sell under this section is knitted by hand, Sue does most of the knitting and she has over 30 years experience.
We sell cushions, head bands, cardigans, coasters ..... in fact all sorts!  All hand made orders are wrapped in delicate tissue with a silky ribbon tied in a bow, as well as a thank you card.

Knit one Purl one started only a few months ago when I (Emma) left my full time job and wanted to do something different, and definitely a challenge! Yarn is my passion, obsession and dream. during my school days I was always rubbish at the art subjects, when I discovered I could knit I was over the moon and have not stopped since- knitting is my artwork now! I sold many items and then I decided to combine my passion to my profession. I can't describe how wonderful it is that your hobby is your job!
Now I face the new exciting adventure that thrills me because this will open doors of my business to the world.

Emma
Knit one Purl one
www.knitone-purlone.co.uk

I think you will agree with me that Emma has a wonderful passion for her craft. As a fellow crafter I really understand that and I wish her and Sue the very best. I am delighted I found them by chance and I hope lots of you will check out their web site SOON.

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving  a gift.

8 comments :

  1. Thank you so much Jill! Your kind words are so lovely, I really appreciate what you have done! More knitted surprises will be coming your way a a thank you. Can't wait to show my mum she will be ever so happy to see what you think of the gifts and what you have said of the company. When my blog is up I shall do the same for you see if I can share your kind and thoughtful blogs!

    Once again thank you so much, I'm over the moon, and this has made my day... Week... Month hehe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure Emma you and your company are wonderful and I am sure anyone who buys from you will be delighted with their items. customer service is so excellent. A total pleasure to be involved with however small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill for stopping by our blog! I really hope that the Snipe Hunt game becomes available in the UK too, for it's a really fun game!

    Have a lovely week!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure that game did look good. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  4. What a great blog! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for stopping by Cherished Handmade Treasures. If you're a Pinterest fan, the Things We Find Pinteresting Thursday Hop is up and will stay open all week. I hope you'll stop by.

    Sandy
    Cherished Handmade Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments. Its always lovely to have new friends. I hope you come back often

      Delete
  5. Wishing you the best with your venture, Emma! Wonderful that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much