Tuesday 8 January 2013

Harry Potter Game Review

Harry Potter Game Review today and I have been slow getting it posted, I was just having so much fun playing it!

This game would be so exciting for the younger fan of the Harry Potter movies. Each scene is just like the film sets and you can get to be Harry and fight all his villain's. I think the younger fan would love this and really be hard to get them off .
The graphics are really good and just like the film. You are put in the place of Harry Potter and it really does put you in the game.

As I said super for the younger gamer but as and adult I also found it very relaxing and fun. Its is very easy and simple to use and if you have never played any game before, this could be the one for you.

Available from stores or at   www.amazon.co.uk


Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving the game to play.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much