Saturday 9 February 2013

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to play we go!

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to play we go today. I am taking my daughter the theatre tonight to see a west end musical star, Ruthie Henshall.  She has appeared in more West End shows than I have hot dinners, and has a fabulous voice.
I love to go to the theatre but it is soooooo expensive and worse still in London. We are going to a local theatre which is nice to support.
I don't get chance to go out with either of my children enough now they have grown up, so it is special when I do get the chance.
So I am looking forward to a nice evening and thankfully the weather is clear. I do feel for those family and friends in America and Canada effected by the weather. Please stay warm and safe


3 comments :

  1. It's lovely that you can do things together. I hope you both had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lou we had a fab time and got to meet her after she was lovely. No snow bit right now plenty lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful that you have such a committed attitude to starting your diet plan. Once you're on it and begin to see the results, you'll have a great sense of accomplishment. Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much