Monday 11 February 2013

No Excuses make it happen

No Excuses make it happen  is what I have to tell myself today. I was hoping to start my diet with The Jane Plan on Friday but a post holiday chest infection laid me out. I think it was coming back from holiday to a cold UK made me sick!!

So today is the start and I am very lucky to have had all the worry about calories and fat and so on, taken away from me. I had my box of food delivered before my holiday and its all ready to go. I have a great selection of breakfast, snacks, lunches and dinner and I must say its great to pick. I love opening the box as its like Christmas lol. I am not bothered what I get as I love them all, but I have to say the salad pots are my favourite!

They give great support as well and you only have to pick up a telephone to get any help you need.
If you have read my blog before you know I have had diet and health problems which challenge me daily. I am not overweight because I am lazy and sit about on my rear all day, I am overweight because my health stops me from doing anything.

I have huge problems with my spine and I also have  fibromyalgia so life can be a struggle at times.
I am not sure what fitness I can manage but I am going to try even if  I walk to the kitchen and back.
I am like my blog title Jollyjillys and jolly most of the time. Its hard as life has thrown me a few curve balls, but I refuse to let it effect my later life.

So I picked oats today to start me off, its cold and wet and it was nice to have a warm breakfast lol
I hope you will join me in my journey as it is so nice to have support . I would love to hear your diet and fitness quests and we can make this  a No Excuses make it happen year.

Please note I have not received  any payment only a sample to review.




4 comments :

  1. Sounds really good, will have to check out the website. Hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to future posts re diet. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much