Monday 18 February 2013

Jane Plan weigh in day

Jane Plan weigh in day as it is Monday. If you read my last post you will know that last week was not such a good week. No fault of the diet, that's great and the food totally yummy, more a problem with myself. I had a nasty cold which has now turned in to a rather attractive cold sore right under my nose!!! It really laid me low and made me feel really yuck. So I was doing the diet rather half hearted as I felt so sick.
I wasn't thinking to lose any weight and hoped for no gain!
So the deed was done and the result ........ I lost 3 pounds!!!!!!! can you believe that. Just think what I would have lost if I had not been sick and really stuck to it lol.

I have to say that the food is so nice and it is so easy. If you find dieting all a royal pain then this one is for you. No stress and all done for you.
So I am going into the second week and I am going to say that "I promise to stick to it like glue" this week. I am going to try my hardest and Lets keep our fingers crossed it will be a great week as I am sure it can be.

Best of luck if you are trying to lose weight like myself.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much