Tuesday 26 February 2013

Jane plan weight in

Jane plan weigh in was yesterday but it was so busy I just did not  have a chance to jump on. I did lose another 2 pound which is a wonder as I really did not have a really good week. My health has not been good for a while but a recent cold really laid me low. I do not seem to be able to drag myself out and I think that is making me very run down.
So its been very hard to stick to a diet and that is no way the fault of the plan. Jane plan is great and so easy anyone can do it. I love going to my box and picking out my food as it all tastes so good.


My Jane Plan food



So I am a bit disappointed with myself as I really wanted to have done much better. I have so many health challenges at the moment at times it is very hard to focus. I will keep fighting and fingers crossed it will be a better week and I can really get going.
Check out the fab Jane plan web site as there is lots of information and some yummy recipe's as well.

Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much