Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spring cleaning

Spring cleaning is something that normally I would think of at this time of year. However, we have had a cold snap and you still feel like keeping warm rather than opening up window.
There is the house clean view but it could also mean a spring clean for your life in general.
I guess like most people there are parts of my life that I wish I could change. There are people I wish I still had with me who have passed away, and others who I do not see and wish I did.
I tend to be a worrier and dwell on things that have long passed and I need to let go. I tend to go over things in my mind and re live it all , and then think how I could or should have done it better.

I have a few challenges in my life these days and just recently it has been hard to stay positive with my health. I also feel fairly lonely at times even with my family around me. Its not easy thing to
live with constant pain but I try.
So yes it can be cleaning house and opening windows but it can be a time to clean your mind or life.
I need to stop dwelling on the past and live for today, I have to make the most of what I have and stop to think there are many that are worst off in this life.
So I hope you get to clean house or your mind this week I am sure it will be good for us all.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much