Friday 29 March 2013

Three O'clock in the morning

Three O'clock in the morning and I am still awake writing this post. I know I should be in bed but sleeping is not such an easy thing for me. Because I am in pain most of the time sleeping is hard and I attempt to avoid it as much as I can.
When I do sleep its not a quality one and more a turning and turning and getting up and down kind of sleep.
I am jealous of those that just lie down and they are fast asleep. My husband does just that and within seconds he is sleeping like a baby.
So as it is three o'clock in the morning I must try to sleep because I have a busy day to come and I know I am going to suffer from this early morning.
If like me you suffer with sleep problems I feel your pain lol


No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much