Sunday 5 May 2013

Monday Mingle

Monday Mingle this week is to list your top 10 movies of all time. That's hard to just remember them but here goes.


1. The shining - i love a good creepy movie the more the better. Great story Great cast


2. Dirty Dancing- What a fab love story makes me cry every time



3. Officer and a gentleman- another love story I know I do love to cry




4. Top Gun - Need I say more!!



5. Goonies - classic kids movie



6. Secret Garden- Love this as my daughter who is now 26 was in it age 5



7. Its a wonderful life - love a Christmas movie



8. Poltergeist - yet another fab creepy



9. Glass Bottom boat - Love Doris Day movies


10. Click- a good funny to finish with.



Can't wait to hear your top 10






No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much