Monday 13 May 2013

Sorry So Sorry

Ok its is still my blog everyday in May challenge and today it is issue an apology.

I would like to say a Huge sorry to the man in the cinema that I goosed back in 1979.
Yes you read it right I goosed a man can you believe that.
It was a bright sunny day and we went to the movies. My husband and I were late for the start of the movie, and wanted to go in. As we got inside it was so dark you could not see your hand in front of your face.
He whispered to me that he had found a row of empty seats and then disappeared . I stumbled along the row and when I hit a leg I sat down.
I proceeded to run my hand up and down his leg and said "its ok darling I found you". Then a really deep voice said " sorry love he has gone down there"! To my total embarrassment I had goosed a strange man and my man was a few seats down laughing himself silly.
So I would like to say if you were that man in that cinema in Plymouth Devon in 1979 I am so sorry lol



1 comment :

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much