Thursday 31 October 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful...... Kitchens and seasons.

I was prompted to write a post as I had read one by my neice over at the syders and thought it was a nice idea. I have a few things to be cheerful about this week.
First my much wanted kitchen is starting to take shape. Its hard to be cheerful as well as the whole house is chaos while my kitchen gets done, but I can put up with it.


I am very grateful that I have a husband who can do this work, so saving a huge amount of money. I can't wait to have it all done and be tidy again, but it will be worth the wait.

I am also looking forward to next month as I am going to be a godmother again! The last time was when I was around 13 years old and that was for my niece. This time it is my best friend Sue's daughters daughter lol and I am so pleased to have been asked.  Sue is a friend but I have always thought of her and her girls as family. It is a great honour to be a god parent and I have and will take it very seriously in the future.

Last thing is the season. I am not a fan of hot weather and I love the autumn and winter, I love to be warm and cozy. I love to see the beautiful colours of the leaves and the crisp air on a autumn morning. I could not imagine what it would be like not to have the seasons we have in the UK. For me when the temps drop it makes me very cheerful lol. I know snow is a pain but you can't beat being cheerful when the first snow fall comes, it always makes me happy . Everywhere looks so white and clean.




So I hope you have some lovely reasons this week I know I do.






No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much