Friday 1 November 2013

Hospital check up day!

I have along round trip today for my check up. I recently had a carpal tunnel operation on my hand. I was getting lots of pain and pins and needles so was hoping it would help .
The operation was ok really and even though I was awake . After it was sore and as I'm right handed and it was that hand. It was hard . The day after I couldn't go out as I could not brush my hair lol. As my life is doing crafts of all kinds, it did hold me back from that, but thankful I can do what I love fairly ok now.
It has helped and I do not have issues now. It's still sore I'm areas and we shall see what the hospital tells me today :-)
Oh and happy first of the month!








No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much