Thursday 25 October 2018

Review of Aldi's Winter Home Range

Aldi is a favourite store in our house and has been for awhile. My husband does all the shopping but brings me the news and even rings me to show me new finds . So I was delighted to look at a couple of items from the Aldi Winter Home Range. Anyone who knows me will also know I love winter. I love being home and being cosy and warm, so this got my interest.
We got to look at two from the range ( there are loads more ) at home.

Faux Sheepskin Rug  £14.99

This is a lovely soft rug. Really deep fake fur which to be honest give it a quality far beyond the price. We had a really yummy soft dusty pink which was great as my granddaughter's bedroom had been decorated and it went so well. She wanted to sleep on it and not in bed as it was so soft !





Wood Burner Lantern  £9.99

We do not have a fire and I dream of a real fire and sitting watching it burn. As we have no chimney its never going to happen so I love to have lights that give that effect.  This lantern does just that. It looks stylish and gives off a lovely warm gentle glow to the room. Only one slight thing was to put batteries in you need to  unscrew the battery compartment. I must say I did struggle with this as he screw was really tight, but the lantern is so worth it .

 There are many items in the range so get online or to store to check them out



Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the product
Advertisement 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much