Saturday 29 June 2019

Aldi Coastal Range Review

Well at long last the UK seems to be getting some summer. I think when the sun is out you feel like making the inside of your house fresh too. I love Aldi products as the price is always fair and the products smart and stylish. This week I got to try a couple of items from the Coastal  range, a super fresh and clean line of products.


Climate Control Duvet
£9.99

 
This super soft duvet has been designed to take excess heat and moisture away from the body. Now I have issues at night as I always get over hot. I was impressed with this as I really did feel a look cooler and it did help me sleep. Its ideal for the summer months as it has a tog of 4.5 so its nice and light. You can also wash it which is great. Would be good for a child's bed as well in the single size. Excellent product for the price.


Visage Silver Bathroom Scale 
£6.99

I was amazed at the price of these scales as they looked so much more expensive. Very stylish and smart they would look fab in any bathroom. They come with a battery which is always a tick for me, and a super clear LCD display. This is easy to read and as it has a step on activation system easy to use. With a 3 year guarantee as well they must be the product for anyone needing scales. 
Now if they could lose weight for me that would be great ha ha!

So get along to your local store or online  to check out the full range. There are lots of great items and I know I shall be adding a few. 


Advertisement : Please note I was not paid for this review only receiving a sample of the products 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I am always delighted when people take time to leave me a comment...thanks so much